LIBERTY GLEN (LAKE SONOMA), CA
This training weekend is open to all!!
If we are 20 people, it's only $5pp for the weekend!! yeah that's right; $5 per person!!
I booked a group camp site @ LIBERTY GLEN (LAKE SONOMA), CA. The campground holds up to 75 people
Please RSVP if you want to join!!!!
About the campsite:
- Located really close to transition 1 of the Santa Rosa IM70.3 race --> perfect to explore the lake swim and (a part of ) the bike course!
- No running water or electricity! Back to basics and surrounded by beautiful nature!
- Saturday 7:00 am: Swim option 1
Saturday 9.30am: Bike ride (+ brick run)
Saturday 4 pm: Swim option 2
Saturday 7 pm: BBQ !!
Sunday 7:00 am: Swim option 3
Sunday 11:00 am: Run (in Santa Rosa, we will clear the camp ground and drive down to T2)
What to bring:
- Camping gear
- WATER (there is no water at the campground)
- Training gear!! We'll swim, bike and run a lot!
- We do have a barbecue so some (alcoholic) beverages are very necessary :-)
- Food and water !
comment is too long