Come up to Lake Berryessa in Napa for a fun weekend FULL of swimming, biking, running, camping, and more.
Athletes arrive Friday after 2p, and leave Sunday around 1p. Back by popular demand, last year's catering, Angela Blessing and her crew, are coming up from Santa Cruz to prepare all of our meals (veggie, vegan, and meat-atarian), drinks and refreshments.
Registration is tiered:
early registration: cut off Feb 4th
regular registration: cut off Mar 4th
Late registration: after Mar 4th up until the day of
Parking Per Car: $20
• Camping Friday thru Sunday.
• Catered meals Saturday (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
• Catered meals Sunday (Breakfast, Lunch).
• Training sessions Saturday afternoon.
• Saturday evening's costume dance party
• challenges/games with prizes
• ...and all the swimming, biking, and running you can handle.
Training weekend. . .
We preview the Napa Hits triathlon courses, all information about that race can be found at the folloing link.
Training Weekend SAMPLE Agenda (final agenda TBD)
Friday - Making Camp
• Arrive after 2 pm, get parking pass/catering bracelet from check-in personel.
• Dinner on your own, socializing by campfires.
Saturday - Swim, Bike, Fun
• 6am-8am Coffee and Breakfast
• 7am Lake Swim - Shikha/Suki
• 9am Bike
• 12p-2pm Grab and go Lunch
• 3-4pm Clinics
• 3pm Bike Maintenance - TBD
• 4pm Flat Tire Clinic - TBD
• 4pm Optional afternoon Swim
• 5pm Race briefing (Steph C & Rob P)
• 6-8pm Dinner
• 7-8pm Gear Swap/Tri game challenges
• 8-10pm Dancing and/or socializing by the camp fire
Sunday - Run and Break Camp
• 7am Even more Swim!
• 7am-9am Breakfast
• 10am Run
• 11am-1pm Lunch
• 1pm camp clean up and head home.
Pets Not advised
Besides the fact that you'll be in the lake or on the road and away from camp for most of the weekend, the Putah Cache is a nesting ground for Bald Eagles. Think this one through before you bring your snack-size pet. Also, if your dog barks or leaves poop you will wake up with it in your tent in the morning, the poop that is.
MORE INFORMATION TO COME . . . . . . .