Come up to Lake Sonoma in Geyserville for a fun weekend FULL of swimming, biking, running, camping, and more.
Athletes arrive Friday after 2p, and leave Sunday around 1p. Back by popular demand, last year's catering, Angela Blessing and her crew, are coming up from Santa Cruz to prepare all of our meals (veggie, vegan, and meat-atarian), drinks and refreshments.
THE CAMPGROUND is
Liberty Glen at Lake Sonoma
Entrance to the campground
VERY IMPORTANT, Bring your own plate, bowl, silverware & Cup to reduce waste there will be a washing station available.
Early registration closes 16-February-2020
• Camping Friday thru Sunday.
• Catered meals Saturday (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
• Catered meals Sunday (Breakfast, Lunch).
• clinic sessions Saturday afternoon examples (foam rolling, Yoga ect.).
• Saturday evening's costume dance party
• challenges/games with prizes
• ...and all the swimming, biking, and running you can handle.
We will preview the Santa Rosa Ironman full and Santa Rosa 70.3 triathlon courses, all information about each race can be found at the
Ironman home page
am - SWIM
1-PM - DEPART CAMP
2-PM - RUN COURSE
Pets Not advised
You'll be in the lake or on the road and away from camp for most of the weekend, dont leave your pet alone, if you bring your own sitter then ok. Also, if your dog barks or leaves poop, you will wake up with it in your tent in the morning, the poop that is.