Light sprinkles ok but real rain cancels! Will likely make a call on Wed night by 9 pm based on forecast.
Meet up at 6:30 am then head across the bridge and up Hawk Hill in the Marin Headlands. If you need to get back home or to work quickly, then head straight back down for 8 mi. If you have a little more time (as I hope to have), then will continue down the backside and then up McCullough before heading back over the bridge. (This "long" version is about 12 mi, so we should still be back at the bridge by 8 am.)
Pace is "stick together until we start climbing" and then "maybe we stick together or maybe we regroup at the top" although if you have to hustle to get to work, I won't be offended if you drop me. I'll make sure everyone gets back to GGB Plaza safely!
Text me at 415-779-5222 with any morning-of emergencies.